Thursday, September 26, 2002

I think I'm going to be ill if I don't stop laughing hysterically like this.

After posting at the Watcher's Diary, asking* people to use spoiler tags if they were going to discuss the current season of Buffy, I have received more replies than any other post I have ever made there.

Here are a few examples of the comments from morons who do not quite understand what an "established board member" is:

So, you're 24 and can't express yourself without resorting to profanity?!
That's not something most people would brag about.

About the spoilers, I agree with your sentiment, just not the pathetic way you expressed it.

*********************************************************

You have some serious anger management. I don't like non tagged spoilers either,
but it's no need to fly that word around a public forum. I don't care how old you are. Darling.


The second one got deleted, which is too bad, because it made me laugh. Oh well.

*cussing at them