Wednesday, September 11, 2002

You know, with all the media focusing on memorials and rememberances and whatnot, and the code orange the country is in today, and the fact that the sun is shining and it's an absolutely gorgeous day, I am having some difficulty not being sad as hell. I would really like to not think about last year on this date, but I woke up and looked out the window and it was so beautiful that I turned on the radio to find out if the rest of the country was still there. This is, after all, LA. We'd keep going anyway.

In other news, Sick Boy and I had another fight about sex, based on another misunderstanding. I have got to figure out how to avoid these if I want to keep getting laid - though really, the sex we have after these horrible misunderstandings is phenomenal.

I wish he wasn't at work. Sex aside, I am really quite dependant on him and cannot deal with him being away on such a sad day.