Monday, March 10, 2003

K is coming for a visit in a few weeks. Exact date to be determined. She asked how long she could stay, and I told her "more than 2 days, but one day before we kill each other." She has determined that to be two weeks. We shall see.

If Phoebe doesn't update soon, she will never hear my boring comment about my mother and J.D. Salinger.

I hung a few more pictures this morning, and watched the last few minutes of today's Port Charles while giggling about it on the phone with Jenn. I don't believe I have ever seen so many genre shows/movies ripped off in one place.

I keep using markup instead of html.

I have laundry to sort and then wash. Again. And when I've done that I can look forward to folding it and putting it away. Perhaps I was mistaken when I stated my goal to be a housewife.

I just misread the phrase "grumbling to self" as "grumpy house elf." It's time to put down the Harry Potter books. (Actually, I've already done that, having finished re-reading Goblet of Fire last night.)

And finally, a snippet of a conversation held in the bathroom yesterday afternoon:

Annika: My hair is so shiny and soft...I think I'm becoming narcissistic.
Will: Becoming?