Tuesday, August 02, 2005

PHLEGM! the musical

I am having issues with post-nasal drip, brought on by the consumption of dairy this weekend. I've been studiously avoiding it and except for a small amount of butter hadn't had any in nearly two weeks. So of course I decided that a latte was a Really Good Idea™. Yummy foamy delicous milk! COFFEE! (I haven't had much caffeine since I gave up the milk.)

I. Am. So. Dumb.

That's really all I've got right now. I'm trying to finish a review that I flaked out on and really need to finish, so the obvious thing to do was write a blog entry. And now I'm done.

Well, almost. I suppose I ought to mention that I've been to see a chiropractor and it's looking good for everyone involved except the bank. They are getting SCREWED (which, alas, means we are screwing ourselves).