In which I whine a whole lot.
I think this should be in list form. I shall call the list This Week Sucked.
- Warren Zevon died. This was not unexpected, but that doesn't make it suck less.
- Will had a sucky week at work. Very busy, lots of thinking about the future.
- Will is going away for the weekend, for Alan's bachelor shindig. In and of itself, this is a good thing, but I hate being separated from him, especially considering everything else.
- My grandfather died. Not terribly unexpected, but very sad for my family. And - I realize this will sound callous - terribly timed. I spent the better part of a day worrying about travel arrangements. I still haven't worked out how I'll get to the airport, but that's the least of my worries. At least I have a ticket, thanks to Crystal. Orbitz made me cry.
- Johnny Cash died. Yet again, not unexpected. Doesn't make it less crappy.
- John Ritter died. NOOOOO! This one was totally unexpected and is just depressing as all hell. I don't know why it is upsetting me more than a death in my immediate family. I imagine I will be more upset about my grandpa once I actually see my Grandma and my cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
- The anniversary of the World Trade Center. I cried when reading this.
- I'm hungry. Trust me, when everything else sucks, this is a tragedy.