Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Contest!

Want to win some fabulously inexpensive and possibly low quality prize?

More importantly, want to make me laugh?

Then I have a challenge for you.

For the next week or so (deadline to be determined - I will announce it when I've decided), I will be taking suggestions for captions to the picture at the bottom of this entry. A few people have asked, and I took the picture.

Will and I will be the judges, and as such disqualified from winning. However, we will almost certainly contribute a few captions anyway.

There is no limit to the number of captions you may submit.

Questions should be emailed to me (annika AT noirbettie DOT com) to keep the comments uncluttered.

Here's the picture, and a caption to get things started:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Will is smiling because he knows that Maynard Thomson could huff and puff and blow his house down.


Have at it!