Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Smelly pirate hooker!

Last night Will and I watched Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. I didn't really expect much. I assumed it would be funny, but not as funny as Dodgeball or BASEketball, the two funniest movies ever made.

In fact, it was like the hospital scene from BASEketball, only it lasted a couple hours and had Steve Carell, who may be the funniest man on earth, with Will Farrell in close second.

Sweet Lincoln's mullet! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. We had to pause the DVD several times to catch our breath.

FOR EXAMPLE, Ron's dog talks (barks) to him. This is Ron's response:

"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad. That's amazing!"
Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie yet - RUN to the video store and rent or buy it.