Wednesday, November 06, 2002

bettie says:
You know what pisses me off?
Tina says:
what?
bettie says:
My own pet peeves.
Tina says:
well, yeah, that would do it
bettie says:
I ran to the bathroom just now, to pee. I didn't bother turning on the light, because I'm fairly comfortable with the layout of the room. I used the last of the toilet paper. I didn't want to replace the roll! But I had to, because if anyone else had left an empty roll, I'd have gotten peeved. So I had to change the roll in the dark.
Tina says:
how much stuff did you bump into?
bettie says:
Not much, but fumbling about under the sink for the package of toilet paper was a bit awkward in the dark.
Tina says:
I know what you mean
Tina says:
of course, it beats having to yell for someone to bring you another roll (or worse, there not being anyone home to bring you another roll)