Saturday, December 21, 2002

I have come to the conclusion that the one thing guaranteed to make me happy all of the time will be swing dancing. On a regular basis, of course.

This means, of course, that I have to get Will to learn. He isn't unwilling, and in fact we've taken lessons in the past - he just has some sort of learning block when it comes to dancing, which is weird, because he's usually very good at picking things up, and quick too.

We're looking for a new apartment. I didn't call the places in Los Feliz or Silver Lake, because of the commute he'd have to work, but now I'm wishing I had. At least 2 of the buildings were quite close to The Derby, one of them practically across the street, and I'm almost positive they still have free swing lessons once a week. Possibly more. Besides, I've never been there, and it would be less hassle if we could walk.

I have also come to the conclusion that I need a digital camera, ASAP.