Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Well, I'm glad that's all sorted out.

So, it's 2003. In just under two hours it will be (by the American method of writing things out) 01/02/03, which I find to be impossibly cool. I am hoping that P@ will do something neat on the board to celebrate, as I have no ideas whatsoever. Then again, he hasn't been on the board since last year. [cue polite laughter]

Will (who is currently passed out on the couch in a food coma, and looks really adorable) and I have been working on some truly amazing stuff for Deadlands lately. I think we may have combined more universes than anyone has ever previously attempted, and I kind of (only kind of) wish we had a bigger gaming posse to impress with it. Jenn, you'll just have to be REALLY impressed, OK?

Earlier, I spent a bit of time typing out a response to a bOq that Stephanie posted. The topic was school, and I think I held back a lot. Not in a bad way, just in a not scaring the peons way. Go me!

In other news, I have decided to hate A&E all over again for cancelling Nero Wolfe. Asswipes.

Oh! I've decided that instead of making New Years Resolutions™ I will make a list of life goals. One that I can add to at any time, but will, if things go accordingly, definitely add to every New Years. Not to mention that I will have the option to cross things off as I accomplish them. I am even going to try to be realistic.

And finally, monkey!