Wednesday, April 09, 2003

K and I used to watch The Journey of Natty Gann, like, all the time. Tonight we watched "I Only Have Eyes for You" and I made her guess who the guest star was that she ought to recognize. She didn't get it at first, but when I said, "Are you callin' my dad a commie?" she got it instantly. We're definitely sisters.

In other news, I think I need to come to terms with the concept that I am most likely allergic to milk. My tummy is so sore right now, after a huge mug of hot cocoa. That'll teach me to make it from scratch. Those packets have hardly any milk in them, I bet.

Bleh. Tomorrow I have to actually get up so that I can drive Will to work and have the car to take K to the beach. I use the term "beach" lightly - I'll most likely take her to the 3rd St. Promenade and we'll just wander down to the pier. She wants to see the ocean. Since I haven't seen it in almost a year, and I live in Los Angeles, I think it's only fair.

Also, Angel was watchable. Not a great episode, but it's actually got me speculating, which hasn't happened in ages. Not really since I decided months ago that Cordy was evil.