Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Todays' score.

I got my ASS KICKED by about 800 cookies today. The catering company I work for is catering Disney's Christmas party, and apparently this requires A FUCKLOAD OF COOKIES. It took four of us ALL DAY to decorate them all. Un-fucking-believable.

I drove Will to pick our car up from the crime syndicate dealership that was holding it ransom for $90 because they fixed something they didn't tell us they were going to fix (which obviously wasn't the thing that's covered by warranty, which they also fixed). I demanded to speak to the mechanic, who had left for the day, and instead got the manager, who hemmed and hawed (whatever that means) and removed the charges from our account.

On the way home, K-ROQ played Rock Superstar.

Universe: 1
Annika: 2


I win, I win, I win.