Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Oy vey.

At 4:00 this afternoon I realized that I'd eaten ice cream for breakfast and not had any lunch. I had some cereal after this realization, but I think that perhaps that was not sufficient either. I would like nothing more than to order in some Thai food for supper, but money is so tight that I can't justify it.

In other, semi-related news (related to money and food, anyway), I am getting the silent treatment from the second caterer, and the wedding is only a month out. Excuse me, I'll be over here with my head in the oven. Broiling it, since we have electric. I am FREAKING OUT because I still have not received the correct contract, so nothing is in writing. I hate everyone.

Also, my library book is almost a week overdue. I finished reading it three weeks ago. What is wrong with me?

Drastic change of subject.

Does anyone remember several years ago, in the heyday of the internet, a series of television commercials for a new site (I think search engine) whose servers were (the commercials claimed) the size of a warehouse? If you do, PLEASE TELL ME. I can't remember what site it was or whether it still exists.

Also, we have seen a lot of very good movies lately. Among others, Cronos, City of Lost Children, Ginger Snaps Back, Wisconsin Death Trip, Peter Pan and Sullivan's Travels. After each one, I was determined to write a quickie review, but obviously failed.

I also have several blog entries sitting in draft form on Blogger, waiting to be finished.

I wonder if I have any readers left at all.