Monday, December 06, 2004

Who wants a Blog Award?

Joy Unexpected: Lighten up, people.

(By the way, the above is a favorite blog that I never got around to blogrolling.)

I didn't get nominated for any Blog Awards. Um, that I know of. I never checked or anything, but I didn't nominate myself and I highly doubt anyone else did. Anyway, I don't care, but I was reading Yvonne's rant on how people are reacting to said awards and I found the whole thing astonishing. She is so right - who the hell cares?

So I am doing my own Blog Awards. The Noirbettie Awards.

Leave a comment here if you want an award. That's all you have to do! I will give each and every commenter an award, just like that. And they will be personalized and wonderful. I might draw you pictures, if I am feeling a LOT less lazy than usual. Hahahahahahahahaha. Sorry.