Friday, June 24, 2005

Dear Internet,

I have had a crazy-busy week. Monday must not have been too hectic, since I don't remember anything about it. Tuesday I saw Land of the Dead, the new zombie movie from George freakin' Romero, which was TOTALLY SWEET. Wednesday I spent all day writing my review. Thursday I spent almost all day on the long-neglected laundry, then went to a screening of Rob Zombie's new movie, The Devil's Rejects (which remarkably has no zombies in it). Today I am trying to relax. And I know of no better way to relax than to sit in front of the computer for hours, reading stupid shit on the web. But today? Today, dear internet, you have conspired against me. There is nothing to read! No one is updating blogs, posting on forums, or otherwise entertaining me!

It isn't fair.