Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's all about mememememe.

A - Age you lost your virginity? 18
B - Band listening to right now? N/A (Which reminds me, I made a totally hilarious NWA joke the other day.)
C - Dream car? Practically, Honda Civic Hybrid. Impractically, '56 Chevy. I am also quite fond of the Mini.
D - Dads name? Lou
E - Easiest person to make laugh? Will
F - Food you miss most? Nachos. I haven't had any all day.
G - Any encounters with ghosts? Yes.
H - Person most hated at the moment? God. And whoever runs Fox TV.
I - Interesting unknown fact about yourself? Dude, I don't think I have any secrets left.
J - The first letter of the last person who broke your heart? I'll let you know as soon as I work out what the hell the question is.
K - Kissing with eyes opened or closed? It depends.
L - Last time you did LSD? The Night that Pittsburgh Attacked. Which was about 6 years ago.
M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute? That's private.
N - Nicknames? Monkey, Puppy, Poodle, Pie, bettie, noirbettie
O - What's the most valued possession? Um.
P - Position of choice? I have got to start reading these things through before I reply.
Q - The last quote you heard? Look, I watched the trailer for Rent, OK? Leave me alone!
R - What are you allergic to? Goldenrod. By which I of course mean Matty.
S - Song you sang last? Um. I had a song from Rent in my head earlier.
T - Time you woke up? 7:00am
U - Fav. pair of underwear? Er...
V - Vegetable you hate most? I can't actually think of any vegetables I hate.
W - What are you the most afraid of? Losing my loved ones/being alone
X - X-rated love life? Well, it's no hard R.
Y - Year you were born? 1978
Z - Zodiac sign? Cancer