Saturday, October 15, 2005

This post contains lots of pictures, mostly of babies.

I haven't had time to write about my day on Wednesday, which deserves its very own lengthy post because it was just such a terrific day. For now, I am going to briefly summarize: I drove down to Long Beach to visit with Becky (aka Crutchie), who was visiting family and had Tyler and Casey in tow. So Matty's boys have met their first WDer and survived to tell about it. Now if only they could talk. (Actually Casey in particular is quite vocal, but neither of them speaks much English.)
Here is a picture of the boys (and me!) in all their adorableness: Image hosted by Photobucket.com (Please observe that Casey grabbed his brother's hand. All together now: "Awwwwww.")

And some individual glamour shots: CaseyTyler

Now here is some proof of my own expectant status and Will's reaction

And finally, a picture of my belly at 8 weeks (in other words, all you can see is fat, but pretend it is baby):