Wednesday, January 29, 2003

The rest of my day in review

I was very tired. I had a fight with Will. I had a killer headache, which is probably to blame for the fight. We brought some stuff over to the new apartment. I found a roach. I got really angry about the roach until it occured to me that I lived with roaches for the first 18 years of my life, and know how to kill them. I decided not to bother making this a list. I decided to sleep in tomorrow (which probably means that I will wake up at 7:00). I came online to PM Jenn and Cassie, and haven't gotten around to it yet. I had long conversations with myself in my head. I found out that Alan did indeed sell my monkey to someone else. My lighter ran out of fluid. We got our new phone number, which will change on Saturday. I think that's it. Man, I'm tired.