Monday, January 20, 2003

Will and I were talking the other day about the game some people play where you list the famous people, living or dead, that you would like to have dinner with. My version of the game involves a babelfish, because the first person on my list probably didn't speak English.

My list - let's assume that ten guests are allowed.

  • Peter Ilyich Tchaikovski
  • Shirley Jackson
  • Stanley Hyman
  • Alan Moore
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Wes Anderson
  • Cary Grant
  • James M. Caine
  • Kendall Hailey
  • Peter Jackson

And that is just off the top of my head. Needless to say, this list is certain to change depending on my mood and current subjects of interest [read: obsessions].

You'll note that I left Sean Bean off my list. You see, I am not as single-minded as one might think.

Also: for Kirk - (Mediocre) Shirley Jackson page with good links.