Tuesday, February 25, 2003

God help me, I've begun alphabetizing the hardbacks and oversized paperbacks as well. There were a few books that were hard to categorize - and I do mean between fiction and non-fiction. What? We have weird books.

In other news, I am about 2 minutes late in wishing Pat and Stephanie a happy fifth anniversary. I love you guys!

In yet other news, I am nearly tempted to unban Jennifer from my comments simply because I know she is still reading this and I am utterly baffled as to why. I doubt she'd say, and anyway there just isn't a good enough reason to allow her any closer to my life than she seems determined to stay. But still, it is somewhat tempting.

Blech. Just typing that left a bad taste in my mouth. I think I should have some yummy juice and start my reply to Beth's wonderful letter.