Monday, September 22, 2003

Ugh.

I was very ill all weekend, and am still feeling only about [wild estimate] 20%.

This afternoon we go to court for the security deposit debacle that should have been over six months ago. Then I go pick up Will's father from LAX. Then (presumably) I collapse from exhaustion.

Since I have been and probably will be online terribly sporadically, a few personal notes-

Cindy: I would love to chat with you but am uncertain when I'll be able to. I'll drop you a line as soon as I stop coughing so much and don't have a houseguest.

Beth: I love you to pieces and under the circumstances if you need to talk you can call me despite the reasons I just gave for not wanting to chat. I have been thinking of (and will continue to think of) your family.

Um. Oh dear, I'm certain there were others. Oh well. Thus endeth this update. Everybody cross your fingers for us to win!