Saturday, October 25, 2003

I am so tired.

Yesterday we drove to Riverside for a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for our friends Alan and Kim's wedding. Riverside is a beautiful little historical town, and the Mission Inn, where the wedding will be, is absolutely stunning. Today we will be driving back for the wedding and spending the night. This time I am bringing extra shoes, though my feet may never forgive me for yesterday.

I don't even know what I'm going to wear. Even worse, neither does Will, and he is performing the ceremony, which means he has to find something.

I am so far behind on everything. The house is filthy, I owe people email and letters and phone calls and who knows what else, I still haven't finished reading books I started in June.

Ahhh. I love being able to update before I even post these things. UPDATE: I found something to wear. It's this dress I bought at a Salvation Army a million years ago without even trying it on. Turns out that it fits, and I look extremely attractive in it. And the shirt that Will thought he couldn't wear is actually fine. Phew!

In other news, Will is currently making me a second cup of coffee.

OK. I have to go throw in a load of laundry and pack for the night. I'll be back sometime Sunday, presumably just in time to find out if I am correct in thinking that Sydney put the thing on Vaughn instead of on the other thing. (How's that for a non-spoilery theory based on spoilery stuff? And I know I'm right, because Noah posted the same theory.)