Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Should I change my political affiliation?

Well, it wouldn't so much be a change, more like a brand new thing. I've been registered undeclared forever, but the Democratic primaries are coming up (March 2nd in California). I don't consider myself a Democrat, but I am certainly leaning about as far left of the Bush Administration as is possible without falling over. On the one hand, I almost feel that "Anyone but Bush" would be an improvement. On the other hand, I feel that I ought to go ahead and vote in the Primary, since I've been looking into the candidates and all. On yet another hand, I don't want to get mail from the Dems, which would most likely happen on a regular basis if I affiliated myself with them.

I don't feel like making a decision. Tell me what to do!