Sunday, February 29, 2004

Shiny!

We were driving around yesterday and I suggested we stop at the jewelry store where we bought my engagement ring to look at wedding bands. While we were there (we found gorgeous bands, by the way) they offered to clean up my ring. It's so sparkly!

I don't have anything intelligent to say, because I can't stop looking at my ring for more than five seconds. No wonder people like diamonds so much! I feel like such a girl.

Pat made a post asking if/why people hate ME (Mutant Enemy). I would like to make a reply, because I have many unflattering things to say about Joss Whedon, but I don't care enough about most of the people on the WD who would read it to feel bothered. Maybe I will answer it here, at some point.

It's funny. I still love the WD, but I rarely feel compelled to post there, particularly about the show. I love the people, but rarely feel the need to get to know anyone new. (Not necessarily meaning new to the board, but rather new to me.) Having this blog has given me the outlet I need for just about everything that I want to talk about.

I'm hungry. Bye.