Sunday, April 11, 2004

An important message about presents.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't start being a brat about my birthday until Memorial Day (which is, for you non-Americans, usually the last weekend in May). I'm not sure that I'm going to make it.

In totally unrelated news, I was thrilled when Amazon added a ranking feature to wish lists. As soon as I noticed I went through my list and ranked everything. Then I began looking through other people's lists and getting annoyed that they hadn't ranked stuff. I am not a very patient person. (I mention patience since the annoyance came abut five minutes after I'd ranked my list, which occurred immediately after discovering the option to do so.)

Have a look at my wish list. See the pull-down menus at the top? Sort it by Priority (high to low). Isn't that better?

No subtle hints about buying me gifts in anticipation of my birthday (July 6) intended.