Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I marry you, I marry you, I marry you.

Yesterday Will came home and told me that credit cards were invented so that I could have Thai food delivered for supper. Then he made me place the order because he wanted to hear me ask for "the whole chicken." Like he's never seen me chop one up - but nevermind. I love him.

Today I returned my library book. The fine was $1.60 - when I was a kid it was only ten cents a day. I borrowed a DVD of yoga for chronic back pain sufferers. I only get it for one week - do you suppose I ought to maybe start using it now? Yeah, I was afraid so.

"Hi, Rian? It's Annika. I can't come to poker night. No, everything's fine; I have to do yoga."

Oy vey, indeed.

Which reminds me, it is the New Year. I think Rosh Hashanah is the day that god created Adam and Eve. For whatever reason today is celebrated, I hope that it is lovely for those that celebrate. P.S. Am I allowed to say "oy vey" if I am not even remotely Jewish? I hope so.

30 days (tomorrow) 'til our wedding. I think I might throw up. But that might be the fault of the curry.