Friday, October 22, 2004

It's unpossible.

And yet, it's done.

But first, the bad news: Will went back to work today. POOP! At least it's only one day on, then two days off. YAY! Weekend!

Anyway. To celebrate my first day back as a housewife, I did the laundry. ALL of the laundry. If I couldn't see it with my own eyes (and boy can I - I haven't put any of it away yet) I wouldn't believe it.

Wedding presents keep showing up. The apartment is completely full, yet more stuff is coming. This is, of course, totally awesome. I can't help but notice, though, that no one has purchased the Very Sharp Knives we registered for. Do you suppose that, in their silence, my loved ones are trying to tell me something? Like maybe - "Stop playing with sharp things!" Because really, my kitchen injuries are all burns. I never cut myself. Or anyone else, for that matter. Anyway.

I really, really love all the presents we've gotten, but my cousin Mike's pretty much takes the cake. The original Star Wars trilogy on DVD. Yes, the version you cannot get on DVD. I can't say anything further. The FBI may be watching. (Dear FBI: it's totally legal! No, really - it is. Just perhaps a smidge dodgy.)

Speaking of cake, my fridge is still full. HELP! I am so fucking sick of wedding cake!

In other news, it turns out that I cannot, as the internet hinted, just say that my last name has changed and have it be so. The bank is giving me grief. I hate the bank!

Argh.