Monday, October 04, 2004

Woo Hoo! Caffeeeeeeeeine!

Alternately: Don't harsh my buzz.


So, I haven't been drinking coffee lately. (I know.) I stopped when I was so very ill, and then when I wasn't ill anymore I wasn't addicted anymore either, so I stuck with tea. It's so soothing.

But now it is 5:00 and I am drinking a cappuccino. I feel so naughty! And also nervous because when I had coffee last week I slept terribly. But that time it was at about 7:30, and I'm sure those two and a half hours make all the difference.

Dirty Word of the Day: Fandom.

If I feel like it, I'll be implimenting the Dirty Word of the Day as a regular (if not daily) feature. It will be comprised of words I wish I'd never heard. Discussion may accompany, but probably will not.

Um. I thought I had material for a long post, but it turns out I've got nothing. Mea culpa.