Friday, December 24, 2004

Holy CRAP.

Six months ago, we had a 19" bubble television. This was replaced by a bad-ass 32" flat screen.

Two days ago, we had the stereo system that I've owned for ten years. The receiver is as old as I am, or close to. It works perfectly, if stereo is your bag. Movies played through the speakers on the television, which are fairly powerful, but again, stereo.

As of this morning, the battle of Helm's Deep* is playing in 5.1 Surround Sound in my living room. The same goes for all of our components, with the exception of the VCR (haven't got the right cable) and the PS2 (not sure what the issue is, but I'll fix it after Christmas).

HOLY CRAP.

I would like to state now, for the record, that Matty is my bestest friend in the entire universe. Dear Tyler and Casey, if you have to go to Community College, it is totally my fault. To make it up to you, I am issuing an open invitation to come over and watch movies any time. But none of that Barney crap.

*Sadly, even with the fabulous new sound system, the Uruks lost.