Monday, June 27, 2005

It's my birthday!

Not actually. That's next week. (Can you believe it? It really snuck up on me this year.) You'll know on the day because you will hear my squeals of delight all the way across town/the country/the world. I will be at the zoo.

I got a present already, though. A box came from Amazon on Saturday and I decided it was OK to open it. Mommy sent Yoga For Urban Living (DVD), Essential Yoga (book) and The Artist's Way (also book). And not a moment too soon. I did a yoga workout today and it almost killed me.

As a side note, when I look at Will's profile on Friendster, it tells me that we have seven friends in common. Oh, really? Is that all?

Also, I saw a dead cat on the side of the road yesterday. I wanted to stop but I didn't know what to do.

Now I'm depressed.