Friday, January 27, 2006

Indulgence.

Today I met a friend for coffee.

I bought a book for Will. (But it was on the $2.99 table.)

I got my eyebrows waxed and my bangs trimmed.

I bought a skein of really luscious yarn (alpaca, silk, cashmere).

I ate lots of leftover Thai food.

I talked to my father till we both nearly fell asleep on the phone.

I bought Water Buffalo yogurt and organic ingredients for hummus.

The car hit 300 miles.

Tomorrow I go to a gathering at the home of my midwife's assistant/doula and meet other clients (e.g. pregnant women and moms). This is the intended destination of the hummus.

Then I pick up Will at the airport.

We might go out to meet friends in the evening.

My to-do list sits untouched and grows longer. But I am so content. I don't want to disrupt that.