Monday, January 02, 2006

Little Sally No-Brain.

That's me tonight! A complete flake. After a long and much-needed nap I made chicken and dumplings for Will and apple pie for me. The pie is delicious, but oh-so-tart! I, er, kind of neglected to put any sugar in. And I used Granny Smith apples! It's actually very tasty (South Beachers take note - a whole wheat crust would be loverly), but as an indication of my mental state it's not so good. (Though on an amusing note, I told a friend who happens to be bipolar how grumpy I am from this nonstop emotional rollercoaster, and he deadpanned, "Gee, I can't imagine what that's like." It was very funny.)

Sorry for all the short, whiny posts lately. That is what you get for saying you like the baby blogging - this is apparently part of being pregnant.