Friday, January 06, 2006

"where did that belly come from so fast?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI've had Photoshop Elements using up a large portion of my hard drive for several years now, and thought it was about time I learned to make an animated GIF. As you can see, the belly hasn't developed overnight - I've been poking out for quite some time and it's progressed quite naturally. (A silly woman did tell me yesterday that I don't look big enough to be nearly five months pregnant - I can only imagine she meant it as a somewhat retarded "you're so skinny" type compliment, but what a ridiculous thing to say.)

Anyway, this is my belly, shown at 15 weeks, 16 weeks, 17 weeks, 18½ weeks, and 20 weeks. Also included, FREE OF CHARGE, is a blank-ish frame to show where the animation starts/ends.

I feel very clever.