Sunday, February 19, 2006

trepidation

So, I still have no idea what's going on with posts and comments that disappeared. Nor do I have any idea why it was my favorite shirt that got ruined in the laundry this morning, and my fifty-fucking-dollar bra.

I'll tell you true, I am afraid to post to the b-log, because who knows what will disappear this time when I hit 'publish.'

So I need your help. As soon as I have the money (hopefully in a couple weeks), I plan to switch web hosts (the current one sucks, which is why the blog and my photos and whatnot are not there). As soon as that happens I need someone who will either hold my hand through the installation process of WordPress or just take pity on me and do it for me. Down the road I need someone to make it look the way I want, which I understand is a huge undertaking with WP which is why I'm not asking for it right away. What I need now is to install the software and import four years worth of posts, which I think is already far too much to ask.

Any suckers takers? I will totally give you candy and everlasting love in return.

UPDATE: I love my friends inside the computer. Now I just need to choose a new host (any suggestions?) and figure out how to deal with my email.