Monday, March 20, 2006

What day is it?

It can't be Monday.

Monday is my day that nothing ever gets accomplished. Monday is the day of sulking and procrastinating and being irritated with the world for taking Will away after a nice weekend of domesticity. Monday sucks.

Today I helped Will wash three loads of laundry.

Today we got our taxes done. (We'll be getting a decent refund, yay!)

Today I packed the rest of my un-pregnant clothing and all of my impractical shoes. (This is a project I started yesterday.)

Today I have already put in four hours of work.

Today I made reservations for Friday dinner, confirmed an appointment tomorrow, and balanced the checkbook.

It can't be Monday.

At least I haven't put away all of the clean clothes yet. That would be a sign of the apocalypse or something.