Friday, September 13, 2002

I had trouble sleeping last night. I think it's because I drank tea (caffeinated tea) before bed. Which I swore wouldn't keep me up, but I was certainly awake half the night. Oh well. I felt dead sexy, laying in bed next to my sleeping baby.

In the first year or so that we were dating, I tried wearing sexy clothes a few times, and he kinda laughed at me. So, for obvious reasons, I gave it up.

The other day I was looking at pictures of Dita von Teese, and he asked me why I never dressed like her. I was a little put off, and answered, flustered, that I wasn't as pretty as she is. He made the near-fatal mistake of agreeing with me. I became furious, because not only did he not respond to sexy clothing in the past, but he thinks that someone who has stylists looks better than me - I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and no make-up. Duh!

After a brief fling with anger, I decided to get back at him. I fetched my Sexy Bedroom Clothing from storage and tried it all on for him. The item I like least, my pseudo-fishnet body stocking, really did it for him. His tastes are retarded, but the nookie was pretty fine. Last night I put on one of the outfits he'd laughed at in the past, a trashy little jacket-type top with panties, and once again it worked.

I really don't understand him. I wish I had the money for more lingerie. I really want a corset.