Friday, April 25, 2003

I am listening to the commentary on The Royal Tenenbaums and just thinking about how good I've got it.

Will is amazingly wonderful, to the point that I can't even describe. Katherine sent me the sweetest (or possibly most disgusting, I'm not sure) PM today. My sister sent us her copy of Alice because Will mentioned enjoying the demo. Jenn came over last night to watch Vampyr with us and didn't make fun of my choice to sleep through the middle. And I am reading Phoebe's paper and will (hopefully) be reading Crystal's screenplay and they are both so talented and trust me to give good feedback.

Not to mention all of the remarkable support that we're receiving from the people we've talked to about the Cabaret.

I could go on, but I owe Beth a letter, and to make up for the amount of time it's taken me I'm going to try to make it extra good.