Sunday, June 15, 2003

I just received an email promising me Free MoneY From The GoV-=. Acting on the assumption that the government is, in fact, going to send me loads of free cash, I am scanning the real estate pages. I think I will buy a house boat. Those are real neat.

Oh. No, but I am going to see Andrew Bird tonight, finances be damned.

Also, I have no summer clothes. This is ridiculous. I have more clothing than some 3rd world countries, but nothing appropriate for summer. I have one pair of shorts and a lot of old t-shirts that I don't wear in public anymore; I have two bathing suits that don't fit me (but I don't really swim anyway); I have one pair of sandals that are sort of falling apart.

We've watched a bunch of movies (BOM?) lately. I might make an entry about some of them later.