Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Blah Blah Blah

I haven't updated in a few days because I have been (in theory) writing a longish entry about respect.

However, because I get annoyed when my friends don't update, I thought I'd write something here in the meantime.

Will and I have a full weekend coming up. On Friday evening we're hosting the second meeting of our writers group. I am both excited and annoyed about this, as I am still not sure which of my five million projects I feel like working on, and therefore showing to the group.

On Saturday we're going on a date. This is, of course, assuming that we aren't too lazy. We kind of suck. The plan right now is to go to a matinee of Open Range and then go out for sushi.

On Sunday we're having lunch with some friends, for Roxanne's birthday. Then we're meeting Duskfire (from the WD) and I'll cook dinner. I still don't know what I'm going to cook. She can't eat spicy foods! I will have to be creative.

In other news, the number of posts lately at the WD about people wanting to have sex with Beth are starting to piss me off. I saw her first, damn it.

Thank you. That is all.