Thursday, November 06, 2003

Money, money, money, money...MONEY!

Will did a little money dance this morning. It was so cute, but completely hindered by the little dance I did to a totally different song.

I was woken up this morning by the telephone, but that's all right because it was my boss asking me to work all of next week. Which is actually a horrifying prospect, but the money will really come in handy, especially when you consider that we pre-ordered The Two Towers yesterday.

TINY HOBBITS!

...Sorry.

(Actually, my little outburst is quite amusing when you consider that I am most excited by the Battle of Helm's Deep and the extended footage of Faramir and Boromir-my-one-true-love.)

I am either going to use the extra money (what's left after the DVDs and some booze) to pay off some of the credit card debt or to buy some storage-y bedroom furniture, which we are currently sorely lacking. Maybe both.

What amazes me is that despite the financial setbacks of the last few months and the engagement ring, we're actually doing better than we have in a while. Still not good, but better. I suppose my dad is to thank for that, since he stepped in with some emergency assistance. I'd like to think that my frugal ways have also played a part. I must say, though, that I really miss sushi.