Tuesday, November 04, 2003

This morning I had a cappuccino and two really strong cups of coffee...NOTHING CAN DEFEAT ME!

Now I'm listening to the Cure and bouncing off the walls. Luckily, early Cure tempos are quite conducive to bouncing in time to the music.

My NaNoWriMo novel is dead in the water (whatever that means). I've written 1015 words and it's already the 4th of the month. I SUCK.

This morning I dropped off a check for my engagement ring. Due to financial constraints, we'll be picking it up on the 15th, rather than the 8th. Still - Yay! I picked up about 25 hours of catering work this past week, so things shouldn't get too bad. On the other hand, ignoring the car trouble hasn't made it go away. Damn car. It's so uncooperative.

In other news, Stacey sent us the season 1 Buffy DVDs. She rocks SO HARD.

Hee. I love the 80s - only 80s pop music can make a full kit sound like a drum machine. Unfortunately, non-metal 80s albums are ridiculously short, so I've moved on to pre-fame Green Day. My tastes in music are so random. (I would say ecclectic, but that would imply that I like a wide variety of good music, which is just not true.)

WHEN WILL THIS CAFFEINE HIGH END?

...I have to go.