Sunday, December 14, 2003

Mrs. Viglielmo taught me three things.

  1. The times tables
  2. How to write in cursive (that one didn't stick)
  3. To always go with my first answer

Thank you, Mrs. Viglielmo. Fourth grade wasn't so bad after all.

My first instinct for a jewelry store was correct. My first instinct for a dress shop was right. My first instinct for an officiant was right. And my first instinct for a venue was right, right, RIGHT.

Yesterday evening Will and I visited the Silent Movie Theater. We are totally in love (with each other as well as the space) and will be married there. I spoke to my father today and he will be taking care of the deposit. The price for the space seems astronomical to me, but having checked out some other venues online I know that it is actually quite a steal.

We are just waiting to hear from Justin (our minister) about his availability and talk to Charlie about the contract for the theater. If all goes well we will be setting the date by the end of the week.

I am ridiculously excited.

In other, totally unrelated news, we decorated for Christmas last night and watched Zulu this evening. It's been a truly fantastic weekend.