Friday, March 05, 2004

I was rooting for you, Martha.

Apparently Martha Stewart was found guilty of all charges (obviously not counting the major one which was dropped last week). I haven't read any details, but I am oddly disappointed. I mean, if she's guilty, she's guilty - but I really like her, in an obscure sort of way.

Cold hands, warm heart?

Will insists that this is the case. I say he is really reaching. When I got out of the shower, he put his hands on my waist and I actually screamed, they were so cold.

Jenn's going to bring over her tape of this week's Angel later. I guess this means I can stop avoiding on-topic WD posts. Then again, I'm feeling a little bit burned out on the internet (my uncooperative computer is not helping matters), so I may take a little bit of a break. Of course, it's me, so that's probably not going to happen.

I have to pee. (I am thinking of ending all of my blog entries with unnecessary information from now on.)