Wednesday, November 03, 2004

NaBloWriMo Update

I know. Only one post yesterday. But on Monday I said:

I will allow myself one exemption for general exhaustion
And while it is not exactly exhaustion, I took that exemption yesterday for emotional distress. Anyway, I will make it up. And I know I could have fudged the time stamp on an entry today, but I didn't feel like it.

More important: I have noticed that a number of my friends are also blogging through the month of November. Any or all of you are welcome to use the icon I ripped off from made in loving homage to NaNoWriMo. See:


You may direct link to it at my PhotoBucket account: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/noirbettie/blog/nablowrimo.jpg
If you use it, I must require that you give credit to NaNoWriMo, whose icon I altered and idea I stole. (If there are any bandwidth issues, I will figure out what to do then.)

And in other news, Will and I are considering moving to Mexico and possibly raising Chihuahuas. I really ought to learn Spanish.