Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I swear I'll make a real entry soon.

In the meantime, I stole this from Mgan-Jenn, and totally broke the rules by not answering for her first.

Pick ONE word from each pair that you think describes me the best & leave it in the comments. (Copy/Paste and delete as necessary. Or choose a different method, but that strikes me as simplest.)

Then copy this and post it in your own blog to see how your friends view you. (Or don't. See if I care.)

* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* teddy bear or porcelain doll
* hiking or window shopping
* tequila or vodka
* top or bottom
* bare foot or shoes
* jeans or dress pants
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or jock