Tuesday, November 15, 2005

gestation update

At 3:30 this morning, when I was lying in bed wondering why I can't just wake up enough to pee, go pee, and then get back to sleep promptly, I noticed something: when laying flat on my back, the baby pokes up. Until now, laying on my back has made me flat-tummied in a way I haven't been for about 25 pounds. Now I am starting to get a bump of the desireable sort. Yay! Also, I don't know if I mentioned this already and am too lazy to check - my hips are changing shape; bits of fat are actually moving around to the front for baby, making me slightly more slender from head-on. (Ass-on I do not look slender at all. I've started using the stretch mark oil on my bottom as well. If it won't help, don't tell me.)

In other news, I got my back adjusted this morning and it was kind of like smoking really good pot (hi Mom!) without getting sleepy.

And finally, my tits are still huge.