Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas and other nice things

Yesterday I met Yvonne, her friend Amy, and their gorgeous children for lunch. I love meeting bloggy people! I had a ton of fun and Yvonne is just gorgeous. Don't listen to anything she might say to the contrary. Unfortunately I only took one picture and it was of the kids being adorable.

Yesterday afternoon a package came in the mail from Canada containing a pink Pashmina from Allison. I was being good and leaving it be until Christmas but then Will and I woke up super-early this morning and decided to go out for breakfast. We went on the Vespa so I needed it to keep me warm.

I'm still not ready for Christmas and I'm still in a murderous rage over the neglect by the building management, but somehow I am also in a good mood today. I hope it lasts.