Thursday, January 12, 2006

Good grief!

For the terminally curious (not to mention posterity), here are two photographs of my 21-weeks baby belly, with and without modesty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Obviously modesty is substituted for blurriness. When will I learn to hold the camera still by anything but a fluke? Oh well.

Clearly my belly is HUGE this week. I have a confession to make: I cheated. The photo is taken at 20 weeks, 6 days, immediately after positively gorging myself at the Electric Lotus. (It was actually a business meeting, but being pregnant lets me get away with all sorts of bad manners.) So I was really full. To show how much of the belly is actually baby, I re-developed the second picture using a special x-ray process:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com