Thursday, March 09, 2006

In which I listen to my first podcast.

Does it even make sense that I listen to a podcast on my computer rather than an iPod?

No matter.

I listed to Radio Free Burrito, Wil Wheaton's podcast, episode six, on iTunes. Because iTunes alphabetises, instead of going to episode seven, it went to the next 'artist' on the list. Episode six ended with a clip from the Blondie song "Atomic," which is featured on Wave103 in Grant Theft Auto: Vice City. The next song? "Sadame" from Tenshu: Wrath of Heaven. Needless to say, I was confused.

Radio Free Burrito is quite good, by the way, though I suppose not terribly interesting for anyone who does not like Wil Wheaton. (I don't mean TV's Wil Wheaton; more like Wil Wheaton the blogger and writer. Yes, I know they are technically the same person.)