Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am clever and crafty.

Also, I take back everything nasty I have said about MySpace.

Well, not everything.

It did, however, just enable me to track down my beloved hairdresser.

I called the Buzz Stop to schedule an appointment to have this mop removed from my head before our vacation, only to find out that Kristal had left the salon. I panicked and made an appointment with someone else who's never cut my hair. As soon as I hung up I rethought it and googled Kristal. The #1 result was her MySpace page. After I got over how young she is I sent her a note and then dug a little deeper (er, scrolled down) and found the name of her new salon. I got the poop on it and called, making an appointment there instead. I cancelled the hastily-made appointment at the Buzz Stop. And all is right with the world.

(Gwen, you should probably disregard that card I gave you. I'll get you the new info.)